Cross-32 Version 4.0, The Worlds Popular Meta-Assembler
The Cross-32 Meta-Assembler is a
table based macro cross-assembler that compiles programs for numerous target processors. By
using a flexible instruction table structure, it assembles source code for many microprocessors,
microcontrollers and digital signal processors, written in the original manufacturer's mnemonics.
Cross-32 saves the cost of purchasing many individual assemblers, and reduces the time needed to
learn different products. Although Cross-32 supports many common assembler directives and operators,
they may be renamed by the user with the ALIAS and RPTXT directives.
Don't like the instruction set
of a particular processor ?
Create you own by simply modifying the processor table.
- Table driven macro cross-assembler
- Supports DFB, DFS, DWM, DWL and DFL
- Supports END, EQU, INCL, ORG, PAGE, TITL, WDLN and others
- Supports macro assembly (MACRO-ENDM)
- Supports conditional assembly (IF-ELSE-ENDI)
- Uses manufacturer's assembly language mnemonics
- One step, two pass assembly (linker not used)
- Intel, Motorola and C constants, 12H=$12=0x12
- Uses C language arithmetic and logical operators
- Internal 32-bit integer math
- Creates hex file, listing and symbol table
- Select Intel hex, Motorola S or binary file formats
- Full error messages: FILE (ROW,COLUMN)
- Works with any ASCII text editor
- Windows® and MS-DOS® versions included
- Users manual in PDF format with Acrobat reader
- Over 50 processor tables included
- Users may create tables for other processors
- Mini CDROM compatible with all computer drives
Supports, At Least, The Following Processors